Want to Boot Ramos X10 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Ramos X10 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Ramos X10 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Ramos X10 Pro to Recovery.
Boot Ramos X10 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Ramos X10 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key and keep holding the Volume Up button.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up + Power Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Ramos X10 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Ramos X10 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Ramos X10 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery