Want to Boot Realme V25 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Realme V25 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Realme V25 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Realme V25 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Realme V25 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Realme V25 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Realme V25 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Realme logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now select the language by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Realme V25 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Realme V25 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Realme V25 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery