Want to Boot Ruitel 6901 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Ruitel 6901 to Recovery Mode.
Ruitel 6901 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Ruitel 6901 to Recovery.
Boot Ruitel 6901 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Ruitel 6901 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Ruitel 6901 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Ruitel Logo on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Ruitel 6901 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Ruitel 6901 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Ruitel 6901 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Ruitel 6901
LEAVE A REPLY