Want to Boot Runbo X5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Runbo X5 to Recovery Mode.
Runbo X5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Runbo X5 to Recovery.
Boot Runbo X5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Runbo X5 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Runbo X5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Runbo X5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Runbo X5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Runbo X5 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.