Want to Boot Samsung Continuum i400 into Recovery Mode or Download Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Samsung Continuum i400 to Download Mode or Recovery Mode.
Samsung Continuum i400 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Samsung Continuum i400 Download Mode allows its user to flash Stock Firmware or Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device using Odin Flash Tool. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Samsung Continuum i400 into Recovery Mode and Download Mode.
Boot Samsung Continuum i400 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Samsung Continuum i400 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Samsung logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Samsung Continuum i400 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Samsung Continuum i400 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Samsung Continuum i400 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Samsung Continuum i400 into Download Mode / Odin Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- You should see the Warning Screen with two options – Volume Up to Continue and Volume Down to Cancel and restart the phone.
- Press Volume Up to boot into Download Mode/Odin Mode.