Want to Boot Samsung T959v into Recovery Mode or Download Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Samsung T959v to Download Mode or Recovery Mode.
Samsung T959v Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Samsung T959v Download Mode allows its user to flash Stock Firmware or Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device using Odin Flash Tool. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Samsung T959v into Recovery Mode and Download Mode.
Boot Samsung T959v into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Samsung T959v into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Samsung Logo on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Samsung T959v into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Samsung T959v USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Samsung T959v into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Samsung T959v into Download Mode / Odin Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile and Hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You should see the Warning Screen with two options – Volume Up to Continue and Volume Down to Cancel and restart the phone.
- Press Volume Up to boot into Download Mode/Odin Mode.