Want to Boot Sanei G706 3G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sanei G706 3G to Recovery Mode.
Sanei G706 3G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sanei G706 3G to Recovery.
Boot Sanei G706 3G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sanei G706 3G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sanei G706 3G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sanei G706 3G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sanei G706 3G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery