Want to Boot Senwa s615 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Senwa s615 to Recovery Mode.
Senwa s615 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Senwa s615 to Recovery.
Boot Senwa s615 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Senwa s615 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Senwa logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Now, press the Left(Recent) key to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Senwa s615 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Senwa s615 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Senwa s615 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery