Want to Boot Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 to Recovery Mode.
Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 to Recovery.
Also: Sharp Aquos Phone SHV32 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Sharp logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Sharp Aquos Crystal 2
LEAVE A REPLY