Want to Boot Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G to Recovery Mode.
Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G to Recovery.
Also: Sharp Aquos S3 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down for a 5 seconds.
- While holding down the Volume Down press the Power button at once.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Sharp logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Sharp Aquos Zeta SH-01G
LEAVE A REPLY