Want to Boot Sharp FS8002 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sharp FS8002 to Recovery Mode.
Sharp FS8002 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sharp FS8002 to Recovery.
Boot Sharp FS8002 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sharp FS8002 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Sharp logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp FS8002 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sharp FS8002 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sharp FS8002 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery