Want to Boot Sharp SH-06D Aquos into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sharp SH-06D Aquos to Recovery Mode.
Sharp SH-06D Aquos Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sharp SH-06D Aquos to Recovery.
Also: Sharp Aquos Sense Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Sharp SH-06D Aquos into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sharp SH-06D Aquos into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp SH-06D Aquos Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp SH-06D Aquos into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sharp SH-06D Aquos USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sharp SH-06D Aquos into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Sharp SH-06D Aquos
LEAVE A REPLY