Want to Boot Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta to Recovery Mode.
Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta to Recovery.
Boot Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sharp SH-06E Aquos Phone Zeta into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery