Want to Boot Singtech S2 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Singtech S2 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Singtech S2 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Singtech S2 Pro to Recovery.
Also: Singtech S1 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Singtech S2 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Singtech S2 Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot Singtech S2 Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When the screen lights up, release the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up key as soon as you see the Chinees menu on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Singtech S2 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Singtech S2 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Singtech S2 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Singtech S2 Pro
LEAVE A REPLY