Want to Boot Siswoo R9 Darkmoon into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Siswoo R9 Darkmoon to Recovery Mode.
Siswoo R9 Darkmoon Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Siswoo R9 Darkmoon to Recovery.
Boot Siswoo R9 Darkmoon into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Siswoo R9 Darkmoon into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Siswoo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Siswoo R9 Darkmoon into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Siswoo R9 Darkmoon USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Siswoo R9 Darkmoon into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery