Want to Boot Sky IM-A710K Vega X into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sky IM-A710K Vega X to Recovery Mode.
Sky IM-A710K Vega X Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sky IM-A710K Vega X to Recovery.
Boot Sky IM-A710K Vega X into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sky IM-A710K Vega X into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Search button + Home button and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sky IM-A710K Vega X into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sky IM-A710K Vega X USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sky IM-A710K Vega X into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery