Want to Boot Sony Xperia L3 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sony Xperia L3 to Recovery Mode.
Sony Xperia L3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Sony Xperia L3 into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Sony Xperia L3 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sony Xperia L3 to Recovery.
Boot Sony Xperia L3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sony Xperia L3 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Sony logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Sony Xperia L3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sony Xperia L3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sony Xperia L3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Sony Xperia L3 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sony Xperia L3 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Down button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Sony Xperia L3 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader