Want to Boot SpeedUp Pop Pad into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot SpeedUp Pop Pad to Recovery Mode.
SpeedUp Pop Pad Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting SpeedUp Pop Pad to Recovery.
Also: SpeedUp Gold Pad Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot SpeedUp Pop Pad into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot SpeedUp Pop Pad into Recovery Mode.
Boot SpeedUp Pop Pad Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot SpeedUp Pop Pad into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed SpeedUp Pop Pad USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot SpeedUp Pop Pad into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset SpeedUp Pop Pad
LEAVE A REPLY