Want to Boot Spice N-300 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Spice N-300 to Recovery Mode.
Spice N-300 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Spice N-300 to Recovery.
Also: Spice Xlife 441Q Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Spice N-300 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Spice N-300 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Spice N-300 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Spice logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Spice N-300 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Spice N-300 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Spice N-300 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Spice N-300
LEAVE A REPLY