Want to Boot Spice XLife M5Q+ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Spice XLife M5Q+ to Recovery Mode.
Spice XLife M5Q+ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Spice XLife M5Q+ to Recovery.
Boot Spice XLife M5Q+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Spice XLife M5Q+ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Spice logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Spice XLife M5Q+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Spice XLife M5Q+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Spice XLife M5Q+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery