Want to Boot Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ to Recovery Mode.
Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ to Recovery.
Boot Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button and keep holding the Volume Up button.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the keys.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power button press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Spire Bliss 9 Pro+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery