Want to Boot Stark Impress Strong into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Stark Impress Strong to Recovery Mode.
Stark Impress Strong Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Stark Impress Strong to Recovery.
Boot Stark Impress Strong into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Stark Impress Strong into Recovery Mode.
Boot Stark Impress Strong Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Stark logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Stark Impress Strong into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Stark Impress Strong USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Stark Impress Strong into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery