Want to Boot StarMobile Octa into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot StarMobile Octa to Recovery Mode.
StarMobile Octa Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting StarMobile Octa to Recovery.
Also: StarMobile Knight Luxe Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot StarMobile Octa into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot StarMobile Octa into Recovery Mode.
Boot StarMobile Octa Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot StarMobile Octa into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed StarMobile Octa USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot StarMobile Octa into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset StarMobile Octa
LEAVE A REPLY