Want to Boot STK Sync 5e into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot STK Sync 5e to Recovery Mode.
STK Sync 5e Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting STK Sync 5e to Recovery.
Boot STK Sync 5e into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot STK Sync 5e into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the STK logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot STK Sync 5e into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed STK Sync 5e USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot STK Sync 5e into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot STK Sync 5e into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.