Want to Boot Sudroid Soyes 6S into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sudroid Soyes 6S to Recovery Mode.
Sudroid Soyes 6S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sudroid Soyes 6S to Recovery.
Boot Sudroid Soyes 6S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sudroid Soyes 6S into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Sudroid logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Sudroid Soyes 6S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sudroid Soyes 6S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sudroid Soyes 6S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Sudroid Soyes 6S into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.