Want to Boot Sugar C-88 Dual into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Sugar C-88 Dual to Recovery Mode.
Sugar C-88 Dual Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Sugar C-88 Dual to Recovery.
Boot Sugar C-88 Dual into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Sugar C-88 Dual into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Boot menu on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Sugar C-88 Dual into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Sugar C-88 Dual USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Sugar C-88 Dual into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery