Want to Boot Swipe Konnect Neo 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Swipe Konnect Neo 4G to Recovery Mode.
Swipe Konnect Neo 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Swipe Konnect Neo 4G to Recovery.
Boot Swipe Konnect Neo 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Swipe Konnect Neo 4G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Swipe logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Swipe Konnect Neo 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Swipe Konnect Neo 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Swipe Konnect Neo 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery