Want to Boot T-Mobile Move Balance into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot T-Mobile Move Balance to Recovery Mode.
T-Mobile Move Balance Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting T-Mobile Move Balance to Recovery.
Boot T-Mobile Move Balance into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot T-Mobile Move Balance into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the T-Mobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot T-Mobile Move Balance into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed T-Mobile Move Balance USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot T-Mobile Move Balance into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery