Want to Boot T-Mobile Revvl into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot T-Mobile Revvl to Recovery Mode.
T-Mobile Revvl Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting T-Mobile Revvl to Recovery.
Also: T-Mobile Revvl 2 Plus Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot T-Mobile Revvl into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot T-Mobile Revvl into Recovery Mode.
Boot T-Mobile Revvl Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When the screen lights up, release the Power button.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot T-Mobile Revvl into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed T-Mobile Revvl USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot T-Mobile Revvl into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset T-Mobile Revvl
LEAVE A REPLY