Want to Boot T-Mobile Revvlry+ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot T-Mobile Revvlry+ to Recovery Mode.
T-Mobile Revvlry+ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting T-Mobile Revvlry+ to Recovery.
Boot T-Mobile Revvlry+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot T-Mobile Revvlry+ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Boot Mode on the screen.
- Now, choose Recovery Mode using the Volume button and select it using the Power button.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up + Power Button to enter into the Recovery Mode
Boot T-Mobile Revvlry+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed T-Mobile Revvlry+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot T-Mobile Revvlry+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery