Want to Boot Tasen W121 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tasen W121 to Recovery Mode.
Tasen W121 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tasen W121 to Recovery.
Also: Tasen W125 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Tasen W121 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tasen W121 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Tasen W121 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Tasen logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Tasen W121 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tasen W121 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tasen W121 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Tasen W121 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Tasen W121
LEAVE A REPLY