Want to Boot Tasen W127 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tasen W127 to Recovery Mode.
Tasen W127 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tasen W127 to Recovery.
Boot Tasen W127 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tasen W127 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Tasen logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Tasen W127 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tasen W127 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tasen W127 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Tasen W127 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.