Want to Boot TCL Lewan 2 P668L into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot TCL Lewan 2 P668L to Recovery Mode.
TCL Lewan 2 P668L Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting TCL Lewan 2 P668L to Recovery.
Also: TCL S50T Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot TCL Lewan 2 P668L into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot TCL Lewan 2 P668L into Recovery Mode.
Boot TCL Lewan 2 P668L Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the TCL logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot TCL Lewan 2 P668L into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed TCL Lewan 2 P668L USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot TCL Lewan 2 P668L into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset TCL Lewan 2 P668L
LEAVE A REPLY