Want to Boot TCL P590L into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot TCL P590L to Recovery Mode.
TCL P590L Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting TCL P590L to Recovery.
Also: TCL 562 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot TCL P590L into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot TCL P590L into Recovery Mode.
Boot TCL P590L Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the TCL logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot TCL P590L into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed TCL P590L USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot TCL P590L into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset TCL P590L
LEAVE A REPLY