Want to Boot Teclast P11HD 10.1″ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Teclast P11HD 10.1″ to Recovery Mode.
Teclast P11HD 10.1″ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Teclast P11HD 10.1″ to Recovery.
Also: Teclast G18 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Teclast P11HD 10.1″ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Teclast P11HD 10.1″ into Recovery Mode.
Boot Teclast P11HD 10.1″ Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the New Menu on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Teclast P11HD 10.1″ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Teclast P11HD 10.1″ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Teclast P11HD 10.1″ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Teclast P11HD 10.1″
LEAVE A REPLY