Want to Boot Tecno Camon 15 Air into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tecno Camon 15 Air to Recovery Mode.
Tecno Camon 15 Air Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tecno Camon 15 Air to Recovery.
Also: Tecno F3 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Tecno Camon 15 Air into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tecno Camon 15 Air into Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno Camon 15 Air Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Tecno logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno Camon 15 Air into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tecno Camon 15 Air USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tecno Camon 15 Air into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Tecno Camon 15 Air
LEAVE A REPLY