Want to Boot Tecno Camon iSky IN2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tecno Camon iSky IN2 to Recovery Mode.
Tecno Camon iSky IN2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tecno Camon iSky IN2 to Recovery.
Boot Tecno Camon iSky IN2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tecno Camon iSky IN2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno Camon iSky IN2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tecno Camon iSky IN2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tecno Camon iSky IN2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery