Want to Boot Tecno i5 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tecno i5 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Tecno i5 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tecno i5 Pro to Recovery.
Boot Tecno i5 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tecno i5 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Tecno logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno i5 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tecno i5 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tecno i5 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Tecno i5 Pro into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.