Want to Boot Tecno L9 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tecno L9 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Tecno L9 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tecno L9 Plus to Recovery.
Boot Tecno L9 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tecno L9 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno L9 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Tecno logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power Button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno L9 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tecno L9 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tecno L9 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery