Want to Boot Tecno P3S into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tecno P3S to Recovery Mode.
Tecno P3S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tecno P3S to Recovery.
Also: Tecno Power Max L9 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Tecno P3S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tecno P3S into Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno P3S Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Tecno logo and wait for few seconds.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up + Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno P3S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tecno P3S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tecno P3S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Tecno P3S
LEAVE A REPLY