Want to Boot Tecno Phantom 6 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tecno Phantom 6 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tecno Phantom 6 Plus to Recovery.
Also: Tecno WX4 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Tecno Phantom 6 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tecno Phantom 6 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Tecno logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno Phantom 6 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tecno Phantom 6 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tecno Phantom 6 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Tecno Phantom 6 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY