Want to Boot Texet TM-5075 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Texet TM-5075 to Recovery Mode.
Texet TM-5075 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Texet TM-5075 to Recovery.
Also: Texet TM-5073 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Texet TM-5075 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Texet TM-5075 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Texet TM-5075 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Texet TM-5075 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Texet TM-5075 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Texet TM-5075 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Texet TM-5075
LEAVE A REPLY