Want to Boot THL T9 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot THL T9 Pro to Recovery Mode.
THL T9 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting THL T9 Pro to Recovery.
Boot THL T9 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot THL T9 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the THL logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot THL T9 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed THL T9 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot THL T9 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery