Want to Boot Toshiba TG03 Regza into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Toshiba TG03 Regza to Recovery Mode.
Toshiba TG03 Regza Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Toshiba TG03 Regza to Recovery.
Boot Toshiba TG03 Regza into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Toshiba TG03 Regza into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a 5 seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Toshiba TG03 Regza into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Toshiba TG03 Regza USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Toshiba TG03 Regza into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery