Want to Boot TP-Link Neffos C5 Max into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot TP-Link Neffos C5 Max to Recovery Mode.
TP-Link Neffos C5 Max Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting TP-Link Neffos C5 Max to Recovery.
Below are the methods using which you can boot TP-Link Neffos C5 Max into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the TP-Link logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, make sure you have installed TP-Link Neffos C5 Max USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot TP-Link Neffos C5 Max into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery