Want to Boot TP-Link Neffos N1 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot TP-Link Neffos N1 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
TP-Link Neffos N1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot TP-Link Neffos N1 into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot TP-Link Neffos N1 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
TP-Link Neffos N1 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot TP-Link Neffos N1 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Below are the methods using which you can boot TP-Link Neffos N1 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, make sure you have installed TP-Link Neffos N1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot TP-Link Neffos N1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Below are the methods using which you can boot TP-Link Neffos N1 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader