Want to Boot Twinmos Sky S481 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Twinmos Sky S481 to Recovery Mode.
Twinmos Sky S481 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Twinmos Sky S481 to Recovery.
Boot Twinmos Sky S481 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Twinmos Sky S481 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power buttton to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Twinmos Sky S481 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Twinmos Sky S481 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Twinmos Sky S481 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery