Want to Boot UMI Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot UMI Plus to Recovery Mode.
UMI Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting UMI Plus to Recovery.
Boot UMI Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot UMI Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot UMI Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the UMI logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot UMI Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed UMI Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot UMI Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery