Want to Boot Umidigi C2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Umidigi C2 to Recovery Mode.
Umidigi C2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Umidigi C2 to Recovery.
Also: Umidigi A9 Max Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Umidigi C2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Umidigi C2 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Umidigi C2 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Umidigi logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Umidigi C2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Umidigi C2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Umidigi C2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Umidigi C2 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Umidigi C2
LEAVE A REPLY