Want to Boot Uni Device MM-UDP03B into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Uni Device MM-UDP03B to Recovery Mode.
Uni Device MM-UDP03B Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Uni Device MM-UDP03B to Recovery.
Also: Uni Device LM-UDP09A Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Uni Device MM-UDP03B into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Uni Device MM-UDP03B into Recovery Mode.
Boot Uni Device MM-UDP03B Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Uni Device logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Uni Device MM-UDP03B into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Uni Device MM-UDP03B USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Uni Device MM-UDP03B into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Uni Device MM-UDP03B
LEAVE A REPLY